Delivering powerful, high-tech performance and unparalleled fuel economy, the Grasshopper Model 727T EFI riding lawn mower with zero-turn maneuverability features an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) engine that maximizes fuel efficiency. The PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment of the out-front deck raises the deck to a near vertical position for easy cleaning. The deck can be replaced with several grounds-maintenance implements.
- Tandem 16cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir transmission with design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors
- In-line CoolFan™ cooling system for cooling efficiency and long service intervals
- Delivers smooth response and requires less maintenance, with industry-leading 1,000-hour fluid change interval
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- LED work lights provide improved visibility in low light situations.
- AntiVibe Power Platform isolates the engine and T-Drive™ from the operator platform for an unprecedented vibration-free experience